Thursday, January 14, 2010

Fifty Sixth Post

Well, it has been more than six months now, and mom is finally back home. She actually came home during Christmas break, but I was caught up seeing friends and family and didn't post. I guess this will be one of the last posts I will make on this blog. Mom is doing well, and is working with therapists to be able to stand up, speak better, and get all her mental functions back to where they were.

As it is Mom has about 95% of her mental functions back it seems to me.

We got her a powerchair to get around, and remodeled the house to make the bathrooms more accessible and to install an elevator so she can get upstairs. The house was kind of a mess when I was home. But its good to have Mom back.

1 comment:

  1. Scott,

    I'm so glad to hear that your mom is back at home and feeling much better. Yay!!!!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete