Friday, July 24, 2009

Forty Fifth Post

OK, so I am with Mom right now. She is doing really well, eating a lot, and is very talkative. I told her that I am joining the Spirit of Troy (USC marching band) and she seemed to really like that. I also played her some of the music from the marching band.

Unfortunately today I also found that I missed my flight to Maine. Uncle Kim is trying to find me a new flight to Maine now. Dad and I were also supposed to go to a Mariner's game tonight but I'm not sure how well that will work now.

2 comments:

  1. Steve (Dad) here - Scott caught a flight on Saturday morning, 7/25 and is back with Uncle Kim now in Maine until Sunday 8/2. Scott was really tired once we got to the M's game - we got a hot dog and ended up leaving before the first pitch. Scott we will get to another game when you are back!
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete