Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Thirtieth Post

So I saw Mom today during the day instead of at night. Today she was hoisted into a moveable chair/bed so we could wheel her out of her room and around the floor. We took her out to one of the sky bridges so she could get some sun and get a good view. A couple family friends were there with us also today.

After a few minutes she was whisked off with a speech therapist, and me and a friend of mine went down to eat in the cafeteria. After eating, we came back to say goodbye to Mom and then left around 2:30 before rush hour struck in fully.

Mom is doing noticeably better every day, and thoroughly enjoys hearing me tell her that.

I would also once again like to thank everybody. I am still getting cards and facebook messages wishing me and the family well. They make a big impact, but unfortunately I haven't been nearly as good as I should have been in responding to them.

Thanks,
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment