Saturday, June 13, 2009

Twelfth Post

Well, my two uncles and my aunt left today. My mom is in the hospital and my dad is visiting her so it is strangely quiet here at the house. This is the first time I've really been alone since the accident.

Still, there is much to do here and around the house. I hope people will excuse me for just starting to send out my graduation announcements.

I'm going in to the hospital earlier today to see Mom. Dad said her eyes were opening at times so I am very excited.

Scott

2 comments:

  1. Scott
    Glad to hear that your mom is doing much better. We are all praying for her. My husband Joe used to work with your dad at Expedia and he heard about this tragic accident. Your mom and your entire family is in our thoughts.
    Hugs
    Bernice Schick

    ReplyDelete
  2. your mommys starting to open her eyes?!! thats so exciting! hope you have a good visit scotty! :)

    ReplyDelete