Sunday, June 21, 2009

Twenty-Second Post

OK, so lots of news.

First, it appears that Mom is awake and speaking now, which it tremendous news. I'm going to see her in about an hour after some breakfast.

I had thought it would take at least two more weeks for her to wake up, but it looks like she is now.

Also, I would like to thank Coach Odom and my Alliance soccer team for a great night last night. I can honestly say some of the happiest times of my entire life have been spent on the soccer field with those guys, and it was great to do it again. That was the must fun I have had in a very long time, and was a special treat because after Alliance broke up this year I thought it was something I would never have again. I think it was, to quote a famous song, just what I needed.

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic news! Hopefully the next updates are filled with equally uplifting developments :)

    Have a good time with her today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best Father's Day gift. How perfect and the timing couldn't have been better! ~Michelle & family

    ReplyDelete